This advanced course is usually undertaken in the final semester of study. It provides an opportunity to undertake an individual or team project relating to an aspect of Graphic Design which may be a Graphic Design focussed internship or another approved Graphic Design project. Internships must be within a business or other entity deemed by the course co-ordinator to be within an appropriate industry. Individual and team projects must be approved by the course coordinator.
- (DES213 or ADN213) and (DES214 or ADN214)
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 2, Session 8
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
DES215 Course Outline session 8, 2017 (PDF 852KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.