To design and work effectively with Augmented/Mixed Reality (AR) interfaces, you will need to understand fundamental principles of the medium and practice applying them to designs. Beginning with a historical overview of AR development, you will learn about display technologies, tracking methods, interaction types and design paradigms. You will create your first augmented reality app on day one and learn to create and design several more of increasing complexity throughout the course.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.