This course will help transition you from design student to design professional. You will create and exhibit your professional portfolio – print or digital . This portfolio will showcase your creative work, strengths and skills. As a designer, it is vitally important to work smart and possess solid business skills to navigate the complexities of the commercial side of design. This course places an emphasis on developing an awareness of professional and industry issues, networks and practices, as well as job seeking and personal development strategies.
- Enrolled in Program AR312, AR313, AR314 or AR317
- DES216 or DES226 or DES236
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.