In this advanced course you will develop an understanding of the key theatrical trends of the twentieth century including Realism, Symbolism, Epic Theatre and Absurdism. You will develop knowledge of the history, rationale and philosophies of these trends; and will explore relevant performance techniques. You will communicate your understandings of these trends through real world applications including Program Notes, Director's Notes and a Performative Lecture.
- DRA100 and DRA101
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.