This course requires you to independently conduct a research project in an educational context. You will develop a detailed research implementation plan and undertake a review of the literature that explores both theoretical and practical aspects relevant to your topic and research design. You will implement your research project and articulate the study design including data gathering and present preliminary findings.
- EDN702 and enrolled in Program ED705
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.