This course develops understanding of the classroom management strategies essential for effective teaching in the primary school context. Emphasis is placed on contextualising management strategies within a variety of curriculum contexts and developing teaching practices that cater for diversity within classrooms. This course uses peer teaching and feedback to develop multiple learning opportunities. The 20 days of Supervised Professional Experience provides you with a hands-on practice of the essential classroom management skills.
- (EDU106 and enrolled in Program ED304) or (EDU105 and enrolled in Program ED306)
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Gympie: Semester 2
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.