In this course you focus on diversity, differentiation and inclusive practice. You will develop knowledge of diversity and the impact on student learning. You will accommodate and modify teaching strategies to encourage equitable learning opportunities for all students. You will use the Australian Curriculum and other supporting documents to effectively plan, implement and assess students in an inclusive context during your 20 day Supervised Professional Experience. You will submit a Wider Field Experience (WFE) File with all your completed WFE documentation and a reflective comment.
- EDU301 and EDU310 and EDU330 and enrolled in Program AE301, BE301, SE301 or AE302 and 336 units completed towards your program
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Session 2, Session 5
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
EDU311 Course Outline session 2, 2018 (PDF 292KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.