In this course you build and apply foundational knowledge and understanding of the developmental nature of English learning obtained from the Australian Curriculum: English for students in Years 7-10. You will explore contemporary theoretical perspectives that inform pedagogy in and across this discipline in these year levels, and apply this knowledge to understand how to teach literary texts and develop lesson plans and units of work. You will learn how to adapt learning for individuals from a broad range of social, cultural and language contexts by using explicit teaching strategies and ICT.
- (Enrolled in Program AE304,,ED307, ED315 and an English Major or Minor) or UU301 or XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.