In this course you study the unique combination of knowledge and skills required to teach science to students in Years 7 to 10. Science curriculum, pedagogy and assessment are investigated from theoretical underpinnings to practical classroom strategies. The Australian Science Curriculum, learning and teaching frameworks and science ‘signature pedagogies’ are examined to reveal essential features of quality science teaching.
- (Enrolled in Program SE303 or AE304 and a Biological Science or Chemical Science Major or Minor) or enrolled in Program UU301 or XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
EDU352 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 528KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.