This course explores the Queensland Senior Curriculum, pedagogy, assessment and reporting of Senior Secondary Science, Years 11 and 12. You will learn about current trends and best practice in science education. You will apply your science and pedagogical knowledge to design quality senior secondary learning activities and assessment tasks for the Queensland senior science curriculum.
- (Enrolled in Program AE304 or SE303 and a Biological Science or Chemical Science Major or Minor) or UU301 or XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
EDU353 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 288KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.