This course is only for students who have two teaching areas in the senior sciences. You will extend and refine your knowledge of the Queensland Curriculum, pedagogy, assessment and reporting of Senior Secondary Science. You will develop skills in designing programs that develop critical and creative thinking skills in your students by engaging them in student-centred, experiential science investigations. Planning and managing science experiments and extended experimental investigations are a feature of this course. You will attend tutorials that are specific to your science minor teaching area.
- Enrolled in Program SE303 and a Biological Sciences and a Chemical Sciences Major or Minor or AB101, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.