This course will develop your knowledge of Australian Curriculum and policy frameworks relating to the History discipline in Years 7 – 10. In this course you will explore world and Australian history and design learning experiences, which engage students through contexts that are meaningful and relevant to them. You will apply pedagogical knowledge of the integration of ICT applications in teaching, learning, communication and networking with colleagues and the wider community.
- Enrolled in Program (AE304,ED307 or ED315 and a History Major or Minor) or AB101, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.