This course explores how you can use ICT as an effective learning tool in Mathematics for Years 7-10 learners. You will engage in curriculum, pedagogy and assessment practices and identify students’ individual learning needs. You will adopt a student-centered approach to curriculum design, using the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics and evaluate teaching strategies used to enhance students’ mathematical knowledge and disposition towards Mathematics.
- Enrolled in Program SE303, AE304, ED315, UU301 or XU301 and a Mathematics Major or Minor
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
EDU363 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 515KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.