This course will develop your knowledge of transformative curriculum practices for Senior Phase learners, within the Senior Secondary Queensland Curriculum for Mathematics. You will develop your skills in designing engaging curriculum that will significantly affect the learning outcomes of the diverse range of senior students and support you to creatively apply relevant pedagogical content knowledge.
- Enrolled in Program SE303, AE304 or ED315 and a Mathematics Major or Minor
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
EDU364 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 289KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.