This capstone course consolidates your future professional identity as you transition into your future career. A focus of this course is on your demonstration of competence in meeting the Professional Standards for Graduate Teachers. You will consolidate and articulate links between the theory and practice that you have experienced in the primary program. The 30-day Supervised Professional Experience provides an opportunity for you to refine your professional knowledge, professional practices and pedagogy.
- (EDU308 or EDU402 and enrolled in program ED304 or ED306) or (EDU419 and enrolled in Program AE304, ED315 or SE303)
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Gympie: Semester 2
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
EDU411 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 319KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.