This course has a focus on diversity in education and the principles underlying inclusion. It will also address strategies that can be used to optimise the educational experiences of all students. You will investigate policies, legislation and research that influence classroom practices. The 25 day Supervised Professional Experience (SPE) placement in this course will further develop your repertoire of pedagogical skills.
- Enrolled in Program AE304, ED303, ED304, ED306, ED315, SE303, UU301 or XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
EDU419 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 833KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.