Curriculum underpins the engagement between learners, educators and ideas. Our understandings of curriculum have changed over time as theorists have devised and designed curriculum to meet specific socio-cultural and political needs. At the centre of curriculum design, is the teacher. The course seeks to help you identify and analyse curriculum theory in relation to your understandings. You can use this as a starting point to investigate more deeply the curriculums in which you participate, and devise a renewed curriculum taking into consideration developed understandings and skills.
- Enrolled in Program ED501, ED508, ED702, ED703, ED704, ED705 or any postgraduate program
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.