Through studying this course, you will critically reflect on assumed best practice in teaching in your specific learning context, and have opportunities to deepen your understanding of pedagogy, improve your own teaching practice and be able to make significant contributions to teaching and learning in your context. You will reflect critically on your own practice in relation to teaching and articulate a personal teaching philosophy. You will engage in learning within a community of practice designed to put into practice the theory and research explored in the course.
- Enrolled in Program ED501, ED508, ED702, ED703, ED704, ED705 or any postgraduate program
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.