The research project you undertake in the Master of Education is normally the first piece of extended research and writing you have undertaken during your university studies. Completion of your research project is the established means of demonstrating your capacity for future independent research. Your project is an important part of training towards research higher degree studies because it allows you to begin to locate yourself in the educational research culture. Your report is normally between 20 000 and 25 000 words in length, depending upon the nature of the problem investigated.
- Enrolled in Program ED704 or ED705 and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.