This capstone course builds professional identity and responsibility as a practitioner through the preparation for, and the undertaking of, a final 30 days of Supervised Professional Experience. You will critically review education reform agendas. Developing ethical and professional standards and reflective practices is a major focus as you transition into the teaching profession. You will develop appreciation of life-long learning, apply collaborative and problem solving skills, design and create teaching resources, and prepare to meet the requirements of becoming a registered teacher.
- (EDU714 and enrolled in Program ED706) or (EDU792 and enrolled in Program ED707)
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.