In this course, you will produce a postgraduate education research proposal and ethics application. Through a series of modules, you will explore specific aspects of developing a research proposal including: critical review of the literature, reference management, research ethics, framing the research topic into a defined question and designing the research study. You will develop skills in assessing published literature, identifying research gaps and developing a feasible and ethical research study design.
- Enrolled in Program ED702, ED705, ED801, ED704, ED802 or any postgraduate program
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.