This course requires you to develop a deep theoretical understanding of an educational issue and how you can apply that understanding to your professional practice. You will be required to think creatively and critically in order to create a project that makes a valuable contribution to the development of practice in the field of education.
- EDU753 and enrolled in Program ED705. Permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
EDU757A Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 501KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.