This course will advance your knowledge and application of mathematics as you explore and interpret the proficiency strands of the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics. You will scrutinize the use of pedagogy and assessment for learning and teaching that meets the needs of all learners in primary classrooms. This course develops your ability to critically reflect on mathematics teaching practice and on your personal identity as a primary school mathematics teacher.
- EDU768 and enrolled in Program ED707
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.