This is a foundational course that explores the principles, processes and theories that underpin creativity, creative problem solving, innovation and decision-making. The course is designed to assist you to understand the strengths and weaknesses of the various approaches to creativity, innovation and decision-making and their application within the workplace.
- Enrolled in Program BU791
- MBA701 or BUS705
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Session 3, Session 7
- Student contribution band:
- Tuition fee:
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA):
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
EMB751 Course Outline session 3, 2018 (PDF 195KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.