The course covers evaluation of financial performance using quantitative and qualitative analyses of financial statements. The process is designed to provide managers with an understanding of how financial statements can be analysed for the purpose of financing, investing and operating decisions.
- Enrolled in Program BU791
- MBA705 or ACC701
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Session 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA):
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.