Information & Communications Technology (ICT) – has evolved from supporting business functions to an important strategic role. Many organisations are becoming increasingly aware of the potential of ICT to improve competitiveness. It is important for managers to have a good grasp of the issues relating to ICT as this will allow organisations to be in a better position to successfully integrate new technology and use it strategically. The approach taken in this course is one of presentation of relevant issues via the textbook and candidate activities such as case study analysis.
Usual Session of Offer: Session
- Enrolled in Program BU791
- MBA706 or INF701
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Session 1, Session 7
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA):
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.