This course aims to provide a broad introduction to the study of financial management. At the end of this course, you will be expected to understand the role of the financial manager within an organisation. You will have an understanding of the means to evaluate investments, how to finance these investments and how to allocate funds once they have been acquired. In addition you will have an understanding of the financial management of companies, both domestic and international, financial institutions and markets and the management of investments.
- Enrolled in Program BU791
- MBA713 or BUS704
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Session 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA):
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.