Today’s business environment requires effective project management for the timely delivery of a host of different projects in both business and government. Senior managers need to understand the key processes of project management to ensure that important work tasks are achieved on time, within budget and at the appropriate quality level. This course takes participants through key project management processes and tasks. It demonstrates that projects, whether small or large, simple or complex, can be managed effectively through the application of key processes and deployment of specific skills. Relevant case studies are used to explore project management tasks.
Usual Session of Offer: Session
- Enrolled in Program BU791
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Various Sessions
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA):
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.