International managers require superior interactive skills in dealing with global cultures. Managers need to understand how cultures differ and how these differences constrain communication and knowledge transfer. This postgraduate Masters course provides you with an understanding of cultural values theories; it explores how culture influences work practices such as negotiation and conflict management as well as unique international business issues related to expatriates working across borders. It examines many issues related to adaptation, re-entry, as well as different cultural strategies that can be used from one country to the next.
- Enrolled in Program BU791
- MBA723 or BUS707
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Various Sessions
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA):
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.