This courses is designed to upgrade your mathematical skills. You will have an understanding of, and ability to apply, basic maths concepts as this is an esstential skill for all science undergraduates regardless of discipline. The course covers: order of operations, fractions, algebra, graphing, scientific notation and significant figures, logarithms, statistics, and trigonometry.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
ENB122 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 729KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.