Statics is one of the critical foundations for understanding and progressing in mechanical and civil engineering. It enables you to analyse structural components found in buildings, bridges, machinery and hydraulics. You will learn principles and concepts related to rigid and deformable bodies, and apply these principles to analyse structures under various loads.
- SCI107 and (MTH103 or MTH102 and enrolled in Program SC383, SC384, SC410, SC411 SC425 ,SC430, AB101, UU301 or XU301
- CIV1501 USQ equivalent course)
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.