An essential part of professional engineering practice involves conceptualising and interpreting designs that solve problems. This course introduces you to the whole systems design cycle approach in which you apply basic design concepts, analyse human-centric needs and solve problems to meet these needs. You also learn how to communicate engineering designs using CAD. Through the use of a real-life challenge you are encouraged to work together in a group to come up with feasible solution to the identified problems. This course will use 3D and immersive technologies to support your learning.
- Enrolled in Program (SC367 and Prosthetics and Orthotics Extended Major), SC410, SC411. SC425, SC430, UU301 or XU301
- ENG1100 (USQ equivalent course)
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
ENG202 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 776KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.