We live in a world of change, driven by increasing demands for better, more efficient products. Mechanical engineering is at the forefront of this change; providing the knowledge, technology and skills to meet the requirements of a consumer-driven society. This course provides the foundations which converts ideals into new products and will provide you with skills to produce feature-based, parametric solid models and the foundations for the accurate design specifications of dimensions, tolerances and load bearing ability of simple machine components.
- ENG202 or ENG1100 and enrolled in Program AB101, SC410,SC411, UU301 or XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.