We live in a world of change which is driven by innovation and the desire for more efficient and sustainable machines and devices. This course provides you with the knowledge and skills to understand the design need, recognise the theory required and to synthesise an integrated solution. Machines comprise a number of components working together to create a useful and efficient device. The course introduces you to the fundamental theory, applications and interaction of a number of machine components, which will work in an integrated manner to achieve the design requirements of the machine.
- (ENG221 or MEC2402) and (ENG227 or MEC2304) and enrolled in Program SC410, SC411, AB101, UU301 or XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
ENG228 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 527KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.