Heat transfer is an important part of many diverse areas of engineering. This course covers the fundamental physical processes of heat transfer, including the application of techniques to engineering problem solving. It extends upon the concepts and principles learned in fluid mechanics and thermodynamics courses. The course content will cover the three modes of heat transfer – conduction, convection, and radiation – and their application to the industry.
- (ENG204 or MEC2101 or PHY201) and (ENG300 or MEC3102) and enrolled in Program SC411
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
ENG400 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 523KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.