The final year project represents the capstone and culmination of your four year engineering degree. It allows you to demonstrate that you can put engineering theory into practice and operate at a professional level. The overall aim of this course is to provide you with the opportunity to demonstrate proficiency engineering research and design. This will be done through an approved research or design project and the production of a report that clearly presents the results in such a way as to allow repetition of the work by others.
- ENG403 and 288 units completed and enrolled in Program SC410, SC411 or SC425
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
ENG401 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 442KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.