In this course you will learn about the role of whole-system engineering design to achieve sustainable outcomes in building projects. You will become familiar with ratings and assessment methods, which consider the social, environmental and economic impacts of a building project. You will explore best-practice sustainable design principles, and learn about modelling building performance. You will also increase your understanding of different construction materials, and their role in promoting sustainable and healthy buildings.
- ENG202 and enrolled in Program SC410, SC425, AB101, UU301 or XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.