This course is designed to provide students with experience of conducting research or a project involving work experience within an organisational environment. The research and work experience must be designed cooperatively between the academic staff member and the workplace supervisor. Students should not try to organise their own internships, but should fit within arrangements made by the coordinator of the Area of Study of the discipline involved in the project.
- At least 16 courses with a GPA of at least 5.7 and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2, Various Sessions
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
ENP200 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 193KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.