The purpose of this course is to enable you to build on and integrate your understanding of planning theory, practice and governance, by examining current legislative frameworks of Commonwealth and Queensland and local government planning, environment, and development assessment, enforcement and appeals. Professional skills are developed through practical application to development assessment processes.
- Any 4 courses or UU301 or XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.