This advanced course will extend your knowledge of theory and law through policy and strategic planning at multiple levels of governance.You will cover complex decision-making involving statutory and non-statutory instruments including public works impact assessment. Throughout the course, the knowledge and skills required by the professional planner in practice and planning ethics are addressed through incorporating visiting practitioners and workshop sessions to problem-solve current planning practice issues.
- 8 ENP courses including ENP211 and (ENP355 or ENP275 and (ENP336 or ENP270 and ENP311 and (ENP365 or ENP265
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.