You are placed in planning organisations in which staff commit to a mentoring program supporting you while you work for a period of 4 weeks (160 hours). Mentors would receive guidance about their roles. Before your placement, you will consider what issues need to think about while on placement. These issues will then be reconsidered in post placement sessions in which students share their experiences with each other. The course will build your skills as a reflective practitioner in the planning discipline and familiarise you with workplace practices.
- ENP355, ENP336, ENP365, ENP311, ENP411 and enrolled in Program AR404 or AR406
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
ENP460 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 752KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.