This course enables you to work on an individual research project. You will apply planning knowledge and skills learned in the previous years to define the research problem, undertake a literature review, do some field research and develop options to solve a planning problem. The research needs to be presented in an individual report.
- Enrolled in Program AR700, AR404 or AR406
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.