This course enables you to work on an individual research project. You will apply planning knowledge and skills learned in the previous years to define the research problem, undertake a literature review, do some field research and develop options to solve a planning problem. The research needs to be presented in an individual report.
- ENP701 and ENP702 and ENP703 and GEO700 and ENP709A
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
ENP709B Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 501KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.