#* This course runs intermittently and is not currently available.
This course enables you to develop and apply fieldwork skills in a unique location in relation to a special topic in environmental studies or ecology. The course content and learning activities will contribute to your ability to: plan and conduct fieldwork; analyse and evaluate information to complete a range of activities; generate, analyse and transmit solutions to unpredictable and sometimes complex problems; and transmit knowledge, skills and ideas to others.
- SCI110 and Course Coordinator approval to enrol
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Session 1, Session 7
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.