The New Venture Development course helps you to develop your entrepreneurial skills to develop and then test the viability of a new venture. The ability to identify and act on a promising opportunity as well as how to scope and develop these opportunities is critical for a new venture. This course will enable you to discover your unique talent for entrepreneurship as well as ensuring the business model fits the identified opportunity.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.