In this course you will develop, collaborate and work on a venture idea and be mentored by experienced entrepreneurs. You will be inspired by the stories of student entrepreneurs, identify an opportunity, develop a business concept, discover customer needs and validate it. We use the lean startup framework and make it happen during Startup Weekend. Startup Weekends are experiential entrepreneurship events where startup enthusiasts form teams and launch startups within 54-hours. Your experiences, start-up story and business planning (final report) will enable you to create your own future.
- Instructor Consent required - please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.