Questioning History explores central debates in the thinking and practice of history. This capstone course directly addresses historiographical issues you will have wrestled with through your history major. The course explores in colloquia (dialogical group settings) how questions in history have been addressed by key practitioners and invites you to begin formulating your own responses as an emergent practitioner of the discipline. It looks at how these questions have been constructed and at the role of key historians in shaping the issues and discourse of history today.
- Any 2 courses from HIS100 or HIS140 or SCS130 and any 3 courses from HIS 2## or 3## level courses
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.