At the heart of quality care is good governance. Organisations require systems and processes to support the effective planning and delivery of their services and programs. You will undertake activities, which prepare you to apply best practice principles in quality improvement practice in community settings. Your learning will empower you to shape and work in organisations that are responsive to change and are accountable.
- Enrolled in Program SC335
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
HLT231 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 292KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.