Using previous knowledge and psychomotor skills learnt regarding prosthetic and orthotic treatment, this course will teach you to reason through specific case study and simulated model experiences. In this course, you will learn how to approach the clinical assessment of an individual in a systematic manner and interpret the data assessed to create holistic evidence-based treatment plans, both for an individual and across various communities to improve access and care.
- HLT321 and enrolled in Program SC367 with a Prosthetics & Orthotics Extended Major
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Session 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
HLT322 Course Outline session 2, 2018 (PDF 574KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.