Using previous knowledge and psychomotor skills learnt regarding prosthetic and orthotic treatment, this course will teach you to reason through specific case study and simulated model experiences. In this course, you will learn how to approach the clinical assessment of an individual in a systematic manner and interpret the data assessed to create holistic evidence-based treatment plans, both for an individual and across various communities to improve access and care.
- HLT321 and enrolled in Program SC367 with a Prosthetics & Orthotics Extended Major. Not available to International students.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Session 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.