This course will introduce to do more advanced concepts in prosthetics and orthotics, either topics that are inherently more difficult or are newer developments within the field. This series of workshops will be run in conjunction with experts in their fields whenever possible and use a practical approach to learning the material. This course will have you critically evaluate and communicate strategies of best practice regarding the use of technology and techniques to improve the quality and provision of prosthetic and orthotic care.
- HLT320 and enrolled in Program SC367 with a Prosthetics & Orthotics Extended Major
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Session 3
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
HLT323 Course Outline session 3, 2018 (PDF 513KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.